lunes, 18 de octubre de 2010

Autobiography Carolina Ocares

My name is Patricia Ocares, but I prefer to be called Carolina. I'm 28 years old, I have 4 brothers and 3 cousins, and I'm the only woman in my family. My boyfriend is Cote, and we are getting married on January 15 Our daugther's name is Agatha and she is 8 years old.
I' am Civil Industrial Engineer. I studied at Universidad de Chile. Now I'm working as IT Consultant, mostly in projects of budgeting and forecasting.

I really like go to the cinema and read, I love novels. Also, I like to listen to music, and my favorite bands are Los Tres and Cafe Tacvba.

I recommend a small trattoria named "Golfo di Napoli". It is in Irarrazabal near Pedro de Valdivia, but you must be patient because it is always  crowded. It is fun to see the photos at the wall; there are a lot of famous people who have visited this restaurant. Another restaurant who I recommend is "Peru Magico", is near "Golfo di Napoli", in Pedro de Valdivia, You should eat "Mar y Tierra", it is a dish made with meat and seafood, is really tasty!!

In this course I hope to improve my English at all, mainly my pronunciation.

1 comentario:

  1. I was going to post my neighbourhood description, but is better to leave your bio for a couple of days. well I think so.
    bye the way is a nice pic of you and your family, congrats
    hope to see you soon in class

    take care ...

    Gerardo

    ResponderEliminar