miércoles, 6 de octubre de 2010

Mauricio's Biography D:


Hi I’m Mauricio Acevedo. I am 20 years old. I have just finished my studies at Inacap as a technician in Chemicals analysis. Im currently  doing my internship in Concha y Toro, a very famous winery, and I am preparing for my final exam in October. Next year I will continue with my studies at another university.
I’m taking this course because it is an incredible opportunity. I want to improve my English, so I can apply for better jobs and travel to experience other countries.
I went to Australia in 2006 and I hope to go again with a better english maybe for work.
I live with my parents, my grandmother and my sister. She is the oldest and we have a 4 year  age gap.
My hobbies are going out with my friends, playing guitar, reading books, listening to all kinds of music, mostly rock, and playing football with my friends.
I like going to restaurants with my girlfriend because I love delicious dishes with  good beer. My favourite place is California cantina, which is a bar with a large variety of good beers and american food, very unhealthy!

1 comentario:

  1. finally you post it... so we are missing just the girls ... well just to seat and waith ...

    we should make a sort of doubledate to visit california cantina, I'm sure we got a good chance to practice a while the english ...

    ResponderEliminar