Recently my days had turned a little boring so I will try to describe something interesting.
The Friday 19 of November I made a lot of arrangements, more than I should. The night before I worked until 2am, being at home around 3am, so my Friday started at 11am (around that). I left home at 3:30pm, and already late!
At 4pm I had to be in estacion central, well not. I arrived there at 4:30pm to pick up the photo. My girlfriend asked me to go with her to a job interview, she had to being there at 5pm or before, I couldn’t get there on time so, she'd gone alone, after that I met her at 5:15pm. We didn't argue (I thought we would) but she was a little pissed out of me, she left the Santa Lucia subway station at 5:25pm (where finally we met) and supposed I had to being in Tobalaba at 5:30 to meet Emir and the rest of the course, luckily just Fabian were there on time, at was 5:45pm and finally met emir so the three of us were ready to goes to the supermarket and start with the arrangements for the party…
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario