domingo, 21 de noviembre de 2010

A Place I like in Santiago


I have been in Santiago around 6 years, and I think there is no better place in Santiago than my home, especially my room. My room is not very large, I would say it should measure about 10 m2, but has its own bathroom. I think I like my room because I'm pretty lazy and the most important part is my room is out of the main house, is like a tiny house in the backyard so I am isolated from all the noises that my family can produce.
My home is located in La Florida and to get to my house, it´s very easy. If you take public transportation. You must get to the subway station called Mirador (Line 5) and change to a pay car. Other way to get to my home is take a bus wich cross La Florida Avenue with Enrique Olivares Street and then you have to walk around 10 blocks or you can take a taxi.
Regards,
M.Lucy

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario