domingo, 21 de noviembre de 2010

Last Saturday...


The last Saturday I was the subordinate of my little brother. First he woke me up early, around 9 AM (this is early for me on weekend in which I usually wake up at 12 pm), to take him to a shoe store. Like this had not been enough for him, after he chose his shoes, I had to pay for them.
Then we returned to our house around 1:00 p.m. and we had lunch with my family. After lunch I started feeling sleepy and I had to take a nap. After my nap, I felt pretty lazy and turned on the TV and saw a movie. While I watching the movie my brother showed up again and now he needed to take him to a birthday party. At 7 pm I dropped in his birthday party and before he left the car he asked me if I could went for him when the party was over. I said ok. When I came back to my home I had dinner and I had to wait to 1 am to fetch him.
I really would liked to have a big brother or big sister like me...
Regards,
M.Lucy

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario